Food waste and paper products (anything organic)
On-site conversion from organic waste to biomass fuel
Organic waste is turned into an odor free, pathogen free biomass material
Non-Profit reduces operating costs allowing for more investment in Community Initiatives
Business saves money associated with hauling garbage to landfill
Reduced pollution associated with landfill gases and leachate
Food Waste Reactors are designed and manufactured in Canada
Odor free biomass fuel is stored on-site at Customer location until regular scheduled service day
- Emergency Stop Button
- “Door Open Condition” – kills all electrical power to motors and heating system.
- “Rotation Shut Down” – kills all electric power to motors and heating system when “Rotational Fault” is detected.
- “Load Complete” – kills electric power to heating elements when material temperature/humidity level is achieved (prevents over-heating condition).
- “Cool Down Complete” – kills power to all electric motors when material reaches Cool Down temperature / humidity. Signals load is complete and machine is in unload condition
- 80% reduction in size & weight
- No odour
- Less than 24 hour conversion cycle
- Low operating cost
- Easy installation
- Simple operation
- 3x Safety Redundancy Built-in